Modern Dromara House is just right for a family or small group, and guests enjoy the comforts of home.
This two-bedroom vacation rental is situated on two floors along the streets of the quaint market town of Dromara in Northern Ireland. Guests will find everything they need in this modern, well-furnished house, which accommodates a family or group of four to five people. Dromara house is a perfect choice for corporate guest events and large family vacations alike. Walk to Dromara village, or travel by car to nearby Belfast, Newcastle, Hillsborough or Lisburn. Along with a comfortable double bed and cosy bunk bed, the living room couch folds into a bed for extra guests. A flat screen Smart-TV, free WiFi, bath, and shower along with a full-service kitchen add versatility to this unique home away from home.
Dromara House Amenities
Capacity: sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
- Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed
- Living Room: Large corner-couch sofa -bed
- Entire Families
- Children of all Ages
- Business Travellers – longer stays upon request
- No Pets Allowed
- Balcony/Terrace/BBQ Grill
- Cot for Kids
- Desk Area
- Electric Kettle
- Coffee Machine
- Kitchenette w/Refrigerator, Oven, Dishwasher and Microwave
- Wardrobe Closet
- Washing Machine/Dryer/Iron
- Payment Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash
- Check In: 3 pm
- Check Out: 11am to 12 Noon
- Cleaning Service: Once/Week
- Cleaning Fee: £20 Per Stay
- No Smoking Permitted Indoors or on the Property
- 1 Bathroom
- Shower and Tub
- Linens, Towels and Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Free WiFi On the Property
- Flat Screen Smart-TV
- Fresh Irish Milk, Tea, Coffee
- Continental breakfast
- Irish Tayto Crisps
- Locally-Produced Irish Soda/Wheaten Bread
Transport & Accessibility
- Free Secure Onsite Parking
- Taxi is Available
- Belfast International Airport-45 minutes (can get there by bus)
- Belfast – 25 Minutes
- Newcastle – 20 Minutes
- Hillsborough – 5-7 Minutes
- Lisburn – 20 Minutes
- Newry – 45 Minutes
Corporate Rental Suite
Make Dromara House your next business destination where associates can work in a relaxing atmosphere and at the end the day go out for some local cuisine and nightlife. After a productive workweek, guests can explore the Dromara area, visit historical sites, and take in some fun-filled outdoor activities. This workplace paradise is suited for any professional occasion.
Discover Northern Ireland
The small Northern Ireland village of Dromara in County Down borders along the River Lagan to offer visitors a captivating experience. The area is rich with history and wonderful Irish cuisine where you get a sense of the true culture here. There are endless outdoor adventures along with ancient historical structures and landmarks to explore.
- Legannany Dolmen Tomb
- Binders Cove
- Dromara Civil Parish
- Drumkeeragh Forest
- Slieve Croob Mountain
- Down County Museum / Railway
- Hillsborough Castle
- Inch Abbey
- Rowallane Garden
- Loughinisland Churches
- O’Reilly’s Bar
- Riverside Tea Room
- Square One
- Taj Mahal
- The Village Grill
- Velvet Rose
Visit a museum, take in a castle, or hike the Slieve Croob Mountain. There is much to do in this Ireland heartland, and no day is expected to be the same as the other. Make Dromara House your destination vacation-rental, and come back to see us anytime of the year. We can’t wait to see you!
Things to do…
Cycle your way across some fine Irish countryside.
Bring home a unique treasure for your travel collection.
Play a few rounds of golf on the best greens around.
Find your ideal private fishing hole and cast away.
Start your day with a hike, walk, or run in the local mountain range.
Plan a Northern Ireland family vacation unlike any other.
Dine out for a taste of true local cuisine and good company.
Learn about the region and the fascinating Irish heritage.
GAME OF THRONES LOCATION TOURS
Get in on a Game of Thrones tour—it’s a chance of a lifetime.
Take in a morning run and refresh your soul under the Irish sun.
Stroll beautiful parks and lush gardens to your heart’s content.
Plan the next family celebration of a lifetime in Ireland.
We’d love to hear from you!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions on lodging availability or booking, or concerns about your experience, please let us know.
Dromara House – KC Accommodations
35C Woodvale, Dromara, Co. Down BT25 2JA, Northern Ireland
Owner & Host
+44 (288) 772 5867
+44 (288) 772 5867
+44 (738) 852 9001
Looking for your Irish family roots/genealogy?
Book a Homeland Adventure
What better way to research your Irish family heritage that with a fascinating trip to your homeland. Stay awhile, and learn the truth about your family tree. Dromara is the perfect location to settle in, spend some time, and gather the true facts toward your ancestry. Continue your legacy when you book with us.
- British and Irish family you won’t find anywhere else
- The Genealogist: Search Census, Births, Marriages, Deaths, Parish Records, Non-Conformist Records, Directories, Military Records, Wills & more! www.thegenealogist.co.uk
- This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations. www.irishgenealogy.ie
- Find your Irish Ancestors today – Irish Family History Online Records Search Facility
- Welcome to the National Archives Genealogy Website